Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Googlism

Have I been under a rock? I didn't know about this site until today. Apparently it's a way to get the web's "opinion" of something. Let's try me:

Googlism for: lady elaine

lady elaine is also known as the famed lady of shallot
lady elaine is the curator of the museum
lady elaine is frustrated when her painting doesn't turn out the way she hoped (so true!!!)
lady elaine is not to be trusted
lady elaine is growing flowers (as we speak)
lady elaine is messed up (you got that right)
lady elaine is as salty as they come
lady elaine is giving everyone free orange juice
lady elaine is frustrated because she is learning to draw and isn't doing as well as she wants to
lady elaine is elsewhere stoking the fires of her hellish lair with her cursed boomerang (this one is my favorite!)
lady elaine is a known and practicing witch (uh...)
lady elaine is still in high spirits and attempts to steal a sword from the player knights and engage them in mock combat
lady elaine is a lesbian (Watch it, I'll sue!!)
lady elaine is angry about her painting (Yup, angry artist. That's me!!)
lady elaine is dying to know what's in the letter
lady elaine is now back in the north sea from australia
lady elaine is less creepy than janet reno (what a relief...)
lady elaine is a wonderful female (Aw, I luv u 2, in-ter-net)

1 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger Christopher said...

I would like some free orange juice, please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home